Lime Kiln House, Coneysthorpe, nr Malton, York
Just a Stone's Throw from Castle Howard
Lime Kiln House offers luxury Bed and Breakfast accommodation in the ancient, unspoilt hamlet of Coneysthorpe, by the Great Lake at Castle Howard, near Malton and York, North Yorkshire. All en suite luxury accommodation within the Howardian Hills, an officially designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- A tranquil location yet just 3 miles off the A64, adjacent to the charming market town of Malton; near to York and the North York Moors; with easy access to the Yorkshire coastal areas of Scarborough, Whitby and Filey.
- An extensive local selection of award winning delis, tea-rooms, pubs and restaurants.
- Countryside to dream of, at the centre of renowned walks and cycle rides, with nature reserves and abundant birdlife, and wonderful country lanes to be enjoyed by all.
- A wealth of famous tourist attractions in the area.
- Recently refurbished, tasteful, warm and spacious en suite rooms, with views to Castle Howard.
- Attractive guest sitting room with features such as an open fireplace, antique leather rocking chair and views across green to Castle Howard. Off road parking; cycle store; drying facilities; free WiFi.