Bed and Breakfast Accommodation for Castle Howard, Malton and York
Lime Kiln House offers luxury Bed and Breakfast in the ancient, unspoilt hamlet of Coneysthorpe, by the Great Lake at Castle Howard, near Malton and York, North Yorkshire.
- Within the Howardian Hills, an officially designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Tranquil setting yet just 3 miles off the A64, adjacent to the charming market town of Malton; near to York and the North York Moors; easy access to the Yorkshire coastal areas of Scarborough, Whitby and Filey.
- A foodie paradise surrounded by a variety of award winning deli's, tea-rooms, pubs and restaurants.
- Countryside to dream of, at the centre of renowned walks and cycle rides, with nature reserves and abundant birdlife, and wonderful country lanes to be enjoyed by all.
- Surrounded by a wealth of famous tourist attractions (see location map and links).
- Recently refurbished, tasteful, warm and spacious rooms.
- Attractive guest sitting room with features such as an open fireplace, antique leather rocking chair and views across green to Castle Howard.
"Outstanding hospitality in a tranquil historic setting."
Tripadvisor review in Jan 2014
VISIT OUR TARIFF PAGE NOW FOR OUR BEST AVAILABLE DEALS